• Amateur photographers (children, young people, adults)
• Professional photographers (including those still studying, apprentices, etc.)
• Digital photography
• Mobile phone photography
- Photos can be submitted in colour or black and white,
- Children can take part in the contest with 1 (one) picture and
- Young people with at least 3 (three) photos, also with a picture-story/photo essay if desired
- Adults submit at least 4 (four) photos, also with a picture-story/photo essay if desired
- Photographers in training or professional photographers must prepare a picture-story/photo essay consisting of at least 5 to approx. 10 images,
- Entries are to be submitted as .jpg files,
- To participate in photo exhibitions, image files taken using the highest resolution on your device are required
- and which allow print-outs in 300 dpi quality of at least 40cm x 60cm in size,
- In the mobile phone genre 72 dpi is sufficient.
4.1. Range of topics
Violence – Consequences – Solutions
4.2. Range of topics
Looking to the future to the diversity of a life full of joie
de vivre, sincerity, harmony, love, friendship, the laughter of children and much more
Example: "What made you happy last week?"
5. Conditions of participation
- Submissions must be uploaded to the digital image database by participants
- Each image or picture-story/photo essay must be described in relation to the topic
- Bilingual texts and/or dialogues (written, spoken, displayed, etc.) in German and English; one of both languages sufficient as a PDF,
(the translators will be integrated in a possible prize ceremony/award),
- Participants must send a completed and signed entry form as an attachment to the e-mail address provided, participation is not possible without registration.
- The organisers’ decision is final. There is no recourse to legal action.
Closing date for entries: 31 July 2016
We recommend uploading works to the database at least four days before the closing date and mailing the written entry form (PDF) in good time.